View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordred View Post

That reminds him, Ethan’s birthday is drawing near and he needs to get his nephew a nice present. The young teenager wanted a new skateboard, but Max has no idea where to get one. The man turned the page of the Prophet and read the advertisements, hoping to get a clue as to where he can buy the damned skateboard or anything that will make Ethan happy. It has to be special though, because reasons.

Max brought the cup to his lips but paused as soon as he heard someone talk. Apparently the woman was talking to him since it was just the two of them; seeing it was still an ungodly hour to be in the office. The architect felt a little bit uncomfortable with the situation. You see, the man is an introvert. He doesn’t converse much with the others unless it was Anthony—his boss. But then again, it was the perfect opportunity to make friends, no? “I say it’s immature. But brilliant, nonetheless.”

Sip.

He said as he folded the Prophet neatly and placed it on his table. “Threatening innocent students, to get his or her ultimate goal.” Parents of students must be very worried by now. Max wondered if Aldred and Mordred were already informed, although he was sure that Ethan must have gotten numerous owls from his dad and cousin by now. They were proper Slytherins, but big worry-warts when it came down to family. “Are you from the MLE?” because she looked stressed out by all of this. He was glad he didn’t belong to that department, although his sister would have been thrilled if she was still alive.

“Brilliant? Threating the lives of children is brilliant?” She herself could say that she didn’t believe one word of the wacko that wrote the letter, but she wouldn’t call him/her brilliant either. “I would use many more words for this individual, but brilliant is not one of them.” Sipping her coffee she wondered about the mentality of the person she was sitting next too. Was he just amused by it all or did he really thinking that threating people was a brilliant idea.

Her eyes widened at his words, “The ultimate goal and what is that goal? Ruining fun for children? Putting pathetic threats on something that is a fun, active sport, or throwing words around that make no sense what so ever.” Wasting money, that was the most ridiculous part about the entire thing. Oh it was too early for all of this and she rubbed her temples. Was she going to have to deal with this in the public for long?

Not hungry anymore she pushed her bagel aside and just sipped her coffee hoping it would give her something to get through the day. His question threw her a bit and she realized how incredibly rude she must sound. When on earth did she get so bold recently? Giving a small smile to the man she set her coffee down. “I am terribly sorry, you must think I’m such hot head. You just hit a nerve I’m afraid.” She stuck out her hand. “Victoria Maroon, Division Manager of the Quidditch department.” Now did he see why he hit the nerve?