View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Hole in the roof? What hole in the roof? There was NO hole in the roof and he WASN'T looking down into his level with as much rubble as the condemned building they'd been confined to for the past few months. Obviously the loo water had gotten to the Senior Undersecretaries head and now he was imagining a giant hole leading down to his Level. What did Muggles put in there water these days? Merlin.

While still pretending there was in fact no hole, Gavin jumped, slowing his descent and landing lightly on the rubble heap that didn't exist. Not at all. The lack of too much dust told him the explosion was long passed, or not long but long enough to keep his lungs in tact. His headache though...that was another story.

Gavin glanced around at everyone already present, wondering how soon and IF anyone from the loo would follow; they did seem a little bent on continuing their own work. Those thoughts all disappeared, giving way to slightly widened eyes and a suddenly tired Senior Undersecretary. Blow a hole through the roof that he was still telling himself wasn't there then have wands pointed all over that could do more damage. You know what? He should have stayed at the loo.

"Great work everyone." He could TRY sounding appreciative. They did, afterall just get them back inside. The cost was easily dealt with, even if it was hard to look at. "What's the game plan now?" He asked, coming to a stop by Emily. Her restaurant team blew a hole through this place, this was all hers.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.