View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 08:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Office of the Senior Undersecretary
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Once you've gotten by the office of the Junior Undersecretary you will find yourself in the office of the current Senior Undersecretary himself (DaniDiNardo). The door isn't usually locked however you must check in with the front desk before stopping by for a visit. By-passing this important rule will have you sent right back to the fron desk unless you happen to be Emily Browne.

The furniture within the room reflects Mr. Isaacs desire for comfort, his chair as well as the others around the room attesting to this. There can usually be a seen a stack of papers to the left corner of his desk, along with pictures of two little girls, a young woman with bright green eyes and a german shepherd.

Once you've been invited inside, feel free to have a seat as you discuss whatever business you've brought to the Senior Undersecretary. Or you could stand. It's all the same to him.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 06-03-2014 at 06:06 PM.