View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Work Area and Cubicles
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Just beyond the front desks is an extra large area containing the cubicles for employees in the Minister of Magic's Office. This is the place where the desks for Ministry Advisors, the Media Liaison, and the Internal Liaison Supervisor can be found. Extra cubicles are available for Department Liaisons to use if and when they find the need for them. Despite the fact that the room is full of used and unused cubicles, there's still adequate space to move around in or meet with other employees if the need arises. A large closet area spans along the back wall, providing room for employees to hang their coats and jackets or store office supplies and other work-related items. Lastly, the atmosphere of the room is very bright and friendly, as it's well lit and is decorated with beautiful paintings lining the walls and gorgeous plants positioned into corners.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.

Last edited by DaniDiNardo; 06-03-2014 at 06:05 PM.