View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Alexa was still frantically trying to brush the last of the knots from her hair even as she hurried down the corridor to the first class of the day, Transfiguration. Of course it would be the first class. Of course it would be bloody early. The grounds didn't even look awake from what she saw, passing a few windows on the way down. The Gryffindor winced as she yanked at the brush. Someone remind her why the lady cared how they looked when they entered her class again.

Just at the door, Lex drew immediate brakes, took the scrunchie from her mouth and pulled her hair into the neatest ponytail she could manage without a mirror, gave her uniform one final look over then stepped into the classroom.

"G'morning Professor." She said, giving as a bright a smile as she could given the unholy hours. Seriously, classes before 10 were a no. Lex walked to a seat somewhere to the side of the room and stood behind it, having been used to this by now. Okay. Now someone explain the plants to her. It was confuzzling.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.