View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 02:42 AM   #25 (permalink)
siriusly_demented
Slytherin

IMC & DMAC
Lobalug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander Cornelius Christopher 'Gump' Regnaldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korpsit View Post
The goblin put the half repaired wand on the counter and sized up the wizard before him. He wasn't going to doddle down here, he got right to business. If anything, he could appreciate this. "What do you want me to do about it?" He asked gruffly. Time was precious. He had things to get fixed for those of importance.

Korpsit moved from behind the counter so he was now directly before the man. "Speak up. I don't have all day." Think you can come and stand around? No. Get to it.
Stephen gave the goblin a once over as soon as he made his way from around the counter. He seemed capable he supposed. If that look on his face was anything to go by

He blinked. The way the creature was addressing him was surely starting to grate on his nerves but he would put it aside he had a schedule to keep.

"Well for starters since it appears that whenever i ask him about my money it goes right through his ears, I would prefer it if he had one less ear that way I'm certain it will stay in his rather dense head.How soon could you make that happen and what will be the cost"

Last edited by siriusly_demented; 12-10-2013 at 02:48 AM.