View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 01:35 AM   #24 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Okay, so the thought had definitely crossed his mind over the living situation they would be facing. Thank goodness they were capable of using portkeys and the floo network, which would definitely prove beneficial. "I reckon it'd probably be easier for me to floo to you..." Just her two knuts worth. Not to mention security and whatnot with incoming traffic to Hogwarts was strongly monitored...

Seeing him glance toward the door where the waiter was standing, she gave him an encouraging nod to bring their meals in. Cause Fina didn't know about Addison, but she was starved. Once the waiter set their meals down, she placed her attention back on Addison.

"I hope you don't mind, but I've always kind of pictured a small wedding. Nothing fancy. Maybe even just two people on a secluded island somewhere....." she started dreamily, starting the talk about the wedding. "Unless of course you'd prefer something more ... grandiose."

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.