View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
Uncle Moose
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lazlo Pitt
Gryffindor
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Paige Hall
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Janus "Jeq" Quimby
Ecological Protection
x7 x8
Default Same TL as Victoria
Mom says I have no sense of direction, so I packed my bags and right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Kettleburn View Post
Meanwhile, there was a Warfield. Albert gestured for the man to take a seat in the chair opposite his desk. "Good man. I did want to speak to you, and I'm pleased you've made yourself available. We may want to meet with one of the receptionists in here to take notes normally, but I'm sure you'll be able to remember our conversations without assistance."

It wasn't like Albert had a million things to say all at once. Just half a million. Not a big deal. "It's a good day, yes, although it's a little... stuffy in here. Maybe we can send down to Magical Maintenance and check on the air flow?" Just for a start. Warfield was having a delightful day.

How nice for him. "Let's get to work."
Warfield smiled and nodded as Kettleborn asked him to take a seat, he even gave Ms. Smith a curt nod as the Minister spoke with her about redecorating his office to his standard. Not half a bad idea, he wondered if he could get her to do the same for him, maybe even his Living room back home. Merlin, that place need a new look for a while.

"Stuffy? Hmmm." Warfield sat in silence to see if he felt a taf stuffy himself in the room, but didn't quite feel it. Different feel it he supposed. "I'll see if I can send someone down about it. Was there anything else you wished to discuss. I was under the impression we'd discuss a dress code of sorts."