View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 04:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Albert Kettleburn
Minister for Magic
Lobalug

Minister's Office

"I'm all for camaraderie," Albert agreed as he unclasped his hands and straightened the framed photos on his desk. "In fact, I've been considering some sort of Department Head retreat. We need to trust each other, and we need to communicate. Nothing like a little enforced bonding on the clock to get the spring of solidarity flowing." Or something like that. He figured they all could use a good reminder of what it felt like to be ON a team instead of leading it.

"But camaraderie aside, don't let him push you around. It can be said that in business, friendships are nearly always one sided. Don't let it be all on his side, hmm?" Albert wasn't really pleased that there was an explosion in the building on his first day. It sort of flew in the face of his platform on safety in the workplace, especially at the Ministry where they could be remarkably lax.

"If he feels someone has broken in, he needs to contact security and Mr. Ferguson. But lab safety is a priority for me. Do you feel the situation warrants investigation into lab practices in the building?"