View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 02:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

And there you go, Aron. Not your lackey. She'd have to remember to remind him of that, next time. If there was a next time. Which there wouldn't be on her watch. But the way he kept reading, just for moment. One would think that when one department head tells the Minister that a fellow department head had just had an accident, said Minister would be more alarmed. Oh well, wasn't her problem. She did use the opportunity to take the indicated seat, though. "Okay, you caught me, Minister. Mr. Ashbury-Hawthorne and I used to work together, and I was doing him a friendly favor. You know how it goes," she replied just as drily as she had spoken previously, flashing her most charming smile.

"The lab exploded. Ar-," ahem "Mr. Ashbury-Hawthorne thinks that someone broke into the Ministry and caused this." If you looked at Roxanne's face, though, you could tell she didn't believe that for one moment. Honestly, it was probably just someone being careless in the lab. And she already had her suspicions of who the careless party was. But she wasn't going to reveal that unless Kettleburn asked.

You are Salt!