Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
TheDoctor
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tessa A. Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
GinaMarie S. Webster
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight617 View Post
Claire made her way to an empty table, hoping the others had made it through the crowd, and set her plate down she looked around and found a try with some champagne and took a glass before sitting down and taking a bite of crab puff.
Dodge around lady in sparkles. Step around upset man....The food smells good....Claire. Where did Claire go? With a plate full heaping with food from the buffet table, GinaMarie attempted to keep up with Claire as they headed to find a seat at a table. "I didn't realize how many people had arrived after I did." She commented as she very carefully sat her plate down on the table...she didn't want to spill food and have to throw it away...and she certainly wasn't going to it off the table...not here with people she met.

"So, tell me Claire. Are you a new hire or are you a returning employee?" GinaMarie asked, she was sincerely interested in what the woman had to say...but she was also hungry. The coconut shrimp were good. Mhmm... "I myself am a new hire." She added on, no use in beating around the bush. Another shrimp seemed good about then.