Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd View Post
Having been watching the dance floor, Kaden was surprised when he heard his name. He jumped slightly and looked up to see who it was. His embarrassment only heightened when he realized that it was January. Of course it was. That woman was everywhere.

"Not at all," he replied politely and with a smile. He nodded to the seat. "You look nice. Having a good time?"
January refrained from laughing, but did smile when she noticed him jump. She stepped past him and took a seat, being careful not to wrinkle her dress. Aw, look. A compliment. "Thank you. You clean up quite well yourself," she replied. An indirect way of saying he also looked good. She figured he didn't need her to tell him that.

She nodded at him. "I suppose so," she began, in reply to his question. "I just got here, so I haven't done anything yet." She was thinking of saying hello to her new department head or maybe seeing what there was to drink. "What about you?" she asked, looking at him again. "A charming, handsome young man like yourself didn't bring a date?" How sarcastic odd.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise