Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
Nope not. stepping. back. Nope, not doing. He just didn't respond to the do not lie to her. Nope not responding. No apologies! He hadn't lied! "I know you were" he said softly. "I was too, once I realized what had happened. "But we have Emma now and that's what matters. The past is the past." Merlin nightmares could be irritatingly annoying!

"Awww..." Merlin, and she always left LOTS of washing up to do! "Well it's way worth it." he said with a shrug. Snorting at the scaring the department heads away comment, "I'm positive I'm not doing anything there." Though it was unusual that everyone was pretty much new besides him except for like two or three! "I'm positive the minister just wants fresh blood new faces in the ministry." Tilting his head a little "If you're sure. I'll be back as soon as I can."
She eyed him when he stood his ground and then, right at the moment she was about to kiss him, he spoke again and got all soft voiced and made her feel bad. "Yeah, sorry about that." She tilted her head.

"Stop whining. You know all that's left is the plates, as always." Her eyes were fixed on him. "You're meant to help your employees, not send them into a situation where they might come out crying." Her eyes scanned the room to see if she could see Charles. "Sure you're not. Mhmm, so why'd he pick your handsome face? It's not new, it's old." Snicker. "Yeah, just go ahead. I'll be here." She wasn't going to look sad, or like she was jealous of him, though she totally was. As much as she liked to say she hated the Ministry, she didn't. She still adored it and everything it had been to her.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.