Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Do not lie to me." She stepped closer to him, daring him to step back. "You know that I will make you regret it." She always did, and he always apologised in the end. When he started to argue, she raised an eyebrow at him and nodded when he trailed off instead. Clever boy. "Well I was very upset. We'd decided we weren't going to have children at the time and I genuinely believed it wasn't a dream!" If he dared to take that any further, she was going to drag him out of there by his tie.

"Yep. You're washing up." Ha, sucker. "I'm sure you would." Becca shook her head at him and then looked over toward the drinks. "Shall we? Then I can let you get back to scaring Department Heads away." Oh, yeah, could he scare away the Mysteries head or the Law Enforcement head? Maybe she could take over from them! She missed her old job. She missed it a lot. "Actually, on second thoughts... you just go ahead."
Nope not. stepping. back. Nope, not doing. He just didn't respond to the do not lie to her. Nope not responding. No apologies! He hadn't lied! "I know you were" he said softly. "I was too, once I realized what had happened. "But we have Emma now and that's what matters. The past is the past." Merlin nightmares could be irritatingly annoying!

"Awww..." Merlin, and she always left LOTS of washing up to do! "Well it's way worth it." he said with a shrug. Snorting at the scaring the department heads away comment, "I'm positive I'm not doing anything there." Though it was unusual that everyone was pretty much new besides him except for like two or three! "I'm positive the minister just wants fresh blood new faces in the ministry." Tilting his head a little "If you're sure. I'll be back as soon as I can."