Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
"Liar." She knew when he was lying too! "Excuse me? I'm not mean to you... I'm..." she trailed off, looking for the word. "Okay, I'm mean." Darnit. When he looked upset about the boys, her eyes went to the ceiling. Nope, she was not going to feel bad about making him feel bad. That wasn't how this worked. "You were sleeping. AND snoring." Yep. Well... maybe only a little bit, but this was a guilt trip! "Don't worry, I will. Or I could turn over and 'accidentally' hit you again." she gave him a sweet smile.

"Good, it's your favourite. I figured you'd need something to take your mind off all those department heads you scared away." Smiiiirk. "Go ahead. I've got a few things to say to him if he's brave enough to come close to me."
"I'm not!" he exclaimed shaking his head faster. Merlin, okay he was supposed to be a 'big bad auror' and he was cowering at his wife! Smirking a little when she finally conceded about being mean. "I don't..." Forget it, not going to say he didn't snore it'd just keep her going. Pulling a face he shook his head again, "Like the last time? Saying I'd gotten you pregnant and saying that I had been happy about it a minute before, when I'd been fast asleep the minute before?" he asked amusement showing in his face. Heh, that'd been months before they'd actually gotten pregnant, but it had been a mixture of amusement and sadness when they'd realized it was a dream.

"Ohh, even better!" he said with a grin, it'd be a nice evening once they got out of there! Smirking a little "Then I most definitely will find Charles and tell him you'd like a word with him."