Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 06:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
"No, I'm not laughing at you! I swear I'm not!" he said his eyes widening, and shaking his head "Normally it's the other way around that's all, it's a bit amusing to think I'm actually being mean." That was all, really! Nothing more! His face fell when she said about Jay and Torie both came in. "How did I miss that with the boys?" he murmured. He normally would have woken. usually Merlin, she should have woken him...or something. "I swear if that happens again just err....push me out of bed or something if I don't wake." Yeah that'll make him wake up. Or it should anyway!

A bit of a grin appeared at her words of making something for later, "I look forward to it." he replied, "Heh, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe I could send Charles your way. He seems to kind of try to avoid you, since he'd met you that one time."
"Liar." She knew when he was lying too! "Excuse me? I'm not mean to you... I'm..." she trailed off, looking for the word. "Okay, I'm mean." Darnit. When he looked upset about the boys, her eyes went to the ceiling. Nope, she was not going to feel bad about making him feel bad. That wasn't how this worked. "You were sleeping. AND snoring." Yep. Well... maybe only a little bit, but this was a guilt trip! "Don't worry, I will. Or I could turn over and 'accidentally' hit you again." she gave him a sweet smile.

"Good, it's your favourite. I figured you'd need something to take your mind off all those department heads you scared away." Smiiiirk. "Go ahead. I've got a few things to say to him if he's brave enough to come close to me."

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.