View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Alexa was literally draaaagging her feet on her way to Muggle Studies. Last class there was no food or sugar and a whole lot of extra thinking about muggle things she wouldn't have to worry about on a regular basis. When would she ever have to pull apart a circuit, or make one in a rush? Never. That was what lumos was for, obviously. Just as soon as she became of age there was going to be NOTHING that she did without her wand. It made life more convenient. It wasn't her fault muggles had to do without magic, she didn't tell them to be mundane.

Today the room looked weeeird.

Those looked a lot like regular old grocery bags. She would know that. Amanda went grocery shopping all the time but what did that have to do with this clas--WERE THEY GETTING FOOD??? Was this for REAL????

njfdbgkdrgo!!

Lex hopped into a seat, practically bouncing now in anticipation for what might have happened. The board said not to look or ask so she didn't but she DID grin at the Professor. "Hello Professor!!!!! Pleasant day for food isn't it??" Just getting prepared, mhm.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.