Thread: Seating Area
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizasaurus View Post
Wait, what? Could he burst into derisive laughter at that statement? Merlin, it was usually the other way around! "Okay I promise I won't be long. I want to see if I can find at least my two new employees before we leave." And actually get a normal night of sleep. Err....ice cream? Looking over towards the buffet, "I....erm I think the closest upt there is cheesecake tartlets. But there is fudge brownie bites and chocolate cannolis." Chocolate? HAH, wait mean...there was that word again! "If you wish, I don't mind either way."
Narrowing her eyes at the change in his face, she let out a small, low growl. "You, old man, just got yourself into trouble." she told him, standing up and looking him dead in the eye. "Do you think I don't know when you're laughing at me?" Pfft, she was totally in a bad mood. Maybe she should actually get some sleep? "Sorry, just tired. Torie woke me up last night and then Jay came out because he was gone and long story short, I had to make them all hot chocolate and then once I'd gotten the boys to bed, Emma woke up and you," she prodded him in the chest gently, "Slept through everything." Next time, she was going to wake him up and make him deal with the kids. It wasn't just her job to do it.

Glancing toward the food, Becca shook her head. "No, I'm okay. I made us something for later because the food is never any good at these things." When he said he didn't mind, she rolled her eyes. "Go on, I'll get a drink and then stay out of your way unless you need me to scare someone for you." Yeah, she was pretty good at that.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.