Thread: The Ballroom
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Charely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Charely was in his usual calm state. Things had been going smoothly with work and everything else outside of it. He kept his smile all the way through the orientation, with Vic at his side. His hands interlocked with hers, they made their way through the other areas. His eyes went through the many decorations. The Ministry had really outdone themselves with this year's look, as the two made their way into the Ballroom area. Why, the ceiling looked just like his old school's Great Hall. It was just short of stunning to Charely, next to Victoria of course. She was simply glowing under the light of everything.

Would he care to dance? He looked at her in amusement, "I'd love to." It had been one year of many magical moments together. Taking her already enclosed hands he brought them and her closer as they started swaying close together on the dance floor. They definitely didn't have many dances shared together like this. "Just let me know if you get too tired." There had been enough risky moments for the both to know caution couldn't be taken lightly. "Eventually we'll have to have baby sitters if we want to have another night like this again." Since his Wade can barely handle Luc and Bart alone before he has to graduate. Hmm. "So how are you feeling?" He asked after a few moments.

Victoria couldn't help but smile as he took her hands around him. She was glad he wanted to dance it was nice. As they began dancing to the music she smiled at him. "It's always nice to be almost as tall as you once in awhile." Leaned in she gave him a soft kiss, her heels making it easier to reach him without needing to lean up to far. She glanced around and chuckled, "Looks like we are the only ones wanting to dance so far." She had noticed others around, but they seemed to be the only dancing. "Guess eyes will be on us or shall I say you, seeing how amazing you look." She was in aw over his appearance, but she typically always was.

Giving him a heartwarming smile she nodded, "Yes, I'll tell you if I get too tired, but I'm fine for now. It's nice to be out and having a good time." So far she was having a wonderful time. "I wonder if Mariel will be here." She hoped her friend would at least make an appearance. She hadn't spoken to her in a little while and wanted to know how her Holiday went. A chuckled left her at his words, "Yes we will, feels weird thinking about babysitters again, but my parents will most likely jump at the babysitting job. They have always given me the guilt trip for having Bart so far away when he was younger. So I know they will be around at every moment for these two." She took one hand down to her little bump.

She looked at him in aw for a moment when he asked her how she was feeling. Always concerned and trying to take care of her. He had been supportive with the way her son had acted and with everything else going on. "I feel great actually. Things seem to have turned around and I hope they stay that way until summer." No more complications would be nice.