View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 01:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Yeah...paperwork. They agreed on the annoyance of that one thing. Though Addison had to admit that his mind had already pulled fully from that conversation. Nope, there were other things on his mind like the act of proposing to one's girlfriend. He slowly shook his head, torn by her response. Was she aware of what he was asking? Pulling at straws thinking of options? "No...its not," Addison answered as he bit the inside of his cheek as the nerves intensified. The cursebreaker trying to find better words to use.

"By many more...I mean...for a lifetime." Was that clear enough? He lowered his gaze in an attempt to ease his nerves of not directly looking at the professor for even a short time. And in response the words mometarily came just a little easier.

"Fina, I approached that conference much as I do this Egypt trip...not exactly knowing what to get out of it. And in the end I found you. I found someone I have grown to love." Allegra had teased him when she found out, saying only he could have found a girlfriend out of an arithmacy conference meant for work only.

"And this," he moved to take hold of the box once more. "This is a token of that love." Cue the slow movement back up to his feet before bending down to take place on one knee. "What I'm saying is..."

"Josephina Faith Hadley..." he said opening the box to present to her. "...will you marry me?"