View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 12:44 AM   #18 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Josephina smiled coyly at his response to her revelation about it having been three years since that night when they parted. She certainly never imagined she would still be talking to him today, let alone having dinner, sharing kisses and hand-holding, or anything else for that matter. It wasn't that she didn't want to settle down; it was just that it was so ... unexpected.

Lost in thought, she barely noticed him reach into his pocket.

How could she have let it get this far? Sure Leanne had warned her that this might happen. And she adored his sisters. But she just never expected it to be this ... easy? And she was scared. 100% afraid of whatever might come next.

She smiled again, as he agreed with her that it could be fraudulent, which just meant paperwork. "Yea ... that's the worst. Paperwork. But I suppose it's better than doing nothing" She said, snapping out of her thoughts momentarily to let him know she was listening.

But she couldn't fall back into her thoughts now. Again. Not when what came next. Not when she saw that look. And that box. She knew what that was.

"By many more, you mean that as ... an Arithmancy pun, right?" Fina said nervously, biting her lower lip. "And that... that's the pin. The number 7 brooch ... the one created in Bridget Wenlock's memory." She pointed at the little box on the table. He hadn't opened it and well, it wasn't a ring. It just ... no. She was 37, for Wenlock's sake! She was an adult, in all aspects except for marriage!

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.