View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmesian Feline View Post
Should he have ordered some wine? Should he have planned the evening a little more? Would she even be happy with what he had thought to include this evening? Instead of the course of numbers Addison sometimes preferred to anything else occupying his mind, burning questions filled the space instead.

His thoughts running over in his head, Addison hadn't even noticed Fina's approach until she reached down to touch his arm. "Yes....everything's fine," he answered, hoping his tone assured her it was the truth. He would hate to ruin the surprise by causing discomfort and problems before he was ready to do what he wanted to do.

The cursebreaker recovered quickly and offered her a smile in return yet couldn't help tilt his head slightly in curiosity as she spoke again. "What kind of news?" Good news he hoped by her seemingly happy appearance. Their upcoming separation for the new school term was bad enough, though he was used to it by now.
Yes, it definitely seemed like her beau had a lot on his mind. Even his answer seemed nonchalant, but she wasn't one to question. Not immediately anyway. If he wanted to tell her what was wrong, he would have. So Fina instead gave him a consoling smile and turned her attention on the decor. "Never been back here. It's so ... private, secluded." She paused, letting him think she was worried about being alone with him. "Peaceful. I like it." She gave him a knowing nod.

Oh so he wanted to know her news? What if she didn't want to tell him? "Ahem, well... I'm not going to teach to Arithmancy next term." She bit her lip with a half-smile. Letting thoughts run through on the possibilities of what could be next term. "I've just gotten the okay to teach Muggle Studies instead! Which means my classroom and office will be one floor down. One floor closer to the kitchens." And well, he had siblings, so he knew what was on the kitchen level.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.