View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #20 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Kettleburn View Post
"Tell Warfield when you need anything. Tell your co-workers the same. He'll pass it on to me. We must keep our work environment safe and inviting, or we won't be able to keep our employees happy." And happy employees quit and took their skills elsewhere. It wasn't something Albert wanted to deal with.

"I have some tasks I need completed, and I really would prefer to entrust them to you rather than Warfield. He has bigger issues to worry over at this time." He nodded at his Senior Undersecretary. Albert fully expected to run the man ragged, so it would be nice if the secretaries could step in and assist.

"First... this office is decorated according to the tastes of the last Minister. I would very much like to redecorate more in accordance with my tastes. Can you see about getting some samples to look over?"

"I sure will," She nodded towards the minister making a mental note to pass on the message to the other fellow employees. Currently they had no complains, though that might change any time and it was good to know where to go and voice what was on their minds.

And now to the main task, she listened intently to what was said processing the task she was being given. At first she thought it might be some handing files to delivering a message to one of the levels. An ordinary kind of task. Though, this was interesting and strayed from her usual and repeated duties.

"I can certainly work on that," She answered with such confidence as her eyes took a sweeping look around the office noting the furniture around and switching to a female fascinated and interested in decorating. "I will collect samples that'd fit and replace the old pieces of furniture then l shall bring them for you to pick, Sir," did he approve of this plan or had different arrangement.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours