View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 03:07 PM   #17 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Kettleburn View Post
Ah, the front desk was here. Perfect. Albert gestured toward another chair, this one just to the side of his desk. It was always ideal to have a receptionist available... Albert really found them to be invaluable.

"Pleased to meet you, Ms. Smith. Please join us. I'm about to speak with Warfield here, but I wanted to have a word with you as well. But first... how are things in the outer office? Any issues you want to raise to our attention?" Because Albert found receptionists so invaluable, he made sure to take care of his staff. All of them.

Victoria walked over to the chair the minister had motioned to. Sliding in, she nodded towards the senior undersecretary. She hadn't noticed him earlier. Though she's just went through his office here.

"Likewise, sir," She replied. As in, she was pleased as well. Might even more.

She paused considering the question she's been asked. It was really appreciated, asking about what concerned the front desks' employees. They did work hard. "Everything is quite good," And she was honest, not sugar-coating any facts or reality. If anything had been going on the way it wasn't supposed to be, the minister was to know as well as the undersecretaries.

"And I haven't heard any of my colleagues complaining about anything," Since the front desk team plus the cubicles had been working together for quite a good amount of time the have become friends and they do share opinions and complains.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours