View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 02:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
Albert Kettleburn
Minister for Magic
Lobalug

Minister's Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by the fastest seeker View Post
The secretary adjusted her shirt, smoothed down her hair, straightened then knocked twice on the Minister's door. Because first impressions mattered. She had learned this long time ago and made sure to keep her first impressions pleasant. The blond angled her head so her ear was against the wooden door. She needed to hear the minister telling her to enter. She reached for the doorknob and grabbed it contemplating whether to enter or not.

She turned the knob and kept the door open just a slit. Enough for her to hear.
"Enter, please," Albert called out at the small knock at his door. Polite, waited for his call... he appreciated manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ ExpelliarMOOSE View Post
Warfield took notice of the door opening up into his office, but no Minister entering it. So he stood up and wandered over to the door himself. "You wanted to speak with me. Mr.Kettleborn." Warfield figured now was a good a time as any with The Minister of Magic propping open the door, even if it was just to let the air flow through their offices. Warfield took a few more steps in "Oh, and how has your day been treating you? Good I hope, I'm having a delightful one."
Meanwhile, there was a Warfield. Albert gestured for the man to take a seat in the chair opposite his desk. "Good man. I did want to speak to you, and I'm pleased you've made yourself available. We may want to meet with one of the receptionists in here to take notes normally, but I'm sure you'll be able to remember our conversations without assistance."

It wasn't like Albert had a million things to say all at once. Just half a million. Not a big deal. "It's a good day, yes, although it's a little... stuffy in here. Maybe we can send down to Magical Maintenance and check on the air flow?" Just for a start. Warfield was having a delightful day.

How nice for him. "Let's get to work."