Thread: Conference Room
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Abilene was watching everyone, pleased that they were enjoying the food and getting to know one another...Except for Ferris. Her heart went out to him as he was obviously uncomfortable with the whole idea of even being here. He was a brilliant boy...but just a touch crazy.

"Hectic...Rebecca insists on giving me a heart attack with her talks of going to Hogwarts..." With the state the school was in, her daughter would be attending Beauxbatons in the Fall...

Oh, and then they were getting a visitor. Lovely...

"I'm Abilene Schirmer." Her smile was warm and inviting as she addressed the younger woman. "Is there something I can help you with?"
Tasha was almost about to head for the door when first another employee directed her in the direction of Ms Schrimer who at the same time acknowledged her presence.

Proceeding forwards Tasha smitten by the older woman's warm and inviting smile she chirped happily in response even though the grim situation she had left was anything but happy. "Good day, I'm Natasha Warrington."

Her smile tightened slightly as she proceeded to deliver her message "I come with news from Mr Ashburry-Hawthorne, department head on level 3. An hour or so ago a large explosion went off and pretty much destroyed our toxicology lab. Mr Ashburry-Hawthorne is wondering if you could arrange a maintenance crew to come clean and restore the toxicology lab?”