View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

A department head retreat? Now that caused Roxanne's brow to raise. She didn't think they needed to learn to communicate. Well okay, maybe that Gidyun fellow. And she really didn't feel like spending a whole week with Schultz. Okay, maybe they did need to learn to communicate better.

The next thing out of the Minister's mouth confused her. Don't let him push her around, but don't let the friendship be all on his side. Eh? What did that even mean? She knew what the two phrases meant separately, but throwing them together like that threw her for a loop. Which might have been his plan all along. So, she just decided to focus on the former for now.

And Wes had already been informed, but she wasn't going to tell the Minister that. And an investigation into lab practices would include the MLE. She knew Elinor and Dorian ran a tight ship between the two of them. But. The person she suspected......well let's just say there was a connection there. She had to think this one over a bit. And the conclusion she came to..... "Yes, I do. Because, just between you and me, I personally know of people that have been able to sneak into the MLE lab as well." Of course, that person had been her and she had been trying to help, but anyway.

You are Salt!