Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Beatrice
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
They were going to have a staff meeting....next week? The question was if Mr. Kitridge would care to share what he'd learn during that meeting. Things were getting shifty, huh? "Erm...I just...don't get why the Headmistress isn't saying anything about what really caused all of this, sir. I mean...I believe that we deserve to know." Right? Hopefully, the librarian will bring that concern up during their meeting.

As of the moment, Beezus had questionnaires to secure. She smiled sheepishly at the man when his eyes had evidently widened at her. "Just...helping out someone, sir." In case he was wondering. She rubbed her nape as the more questionnaires piled up on that edge of the counter. She was free to rummage and borrow out what she deemed was needed. She just had to return those in the Reference Shelves after. Okay, she got that. "Thank you so much, Mr. Kitridge. I'll even arrange them back according to its corresponding term, sir." Since all of it were just basically stacked haphazardly.

"Oh, and sir...since I'm doing this....can we have ice cream together some other time? I'd still want to try out the flavors you have." She was ice cream. And ice cream was her.

Meeting Beatrice eye Leo nodded seriously. "The student body does deserve to know what is going on with Hogwarts, but what you must understand and also rely to your peers is that at the current time I have no answers to give." Being a librarian and a member of staff didn’t automatically mean that you were privy to all information in the ongoing investigation unless Headmistress Truebridge felt it pertinent to inform them.

"I'm glad. Helping your peers is way to show good example." But then again, Beatrice was a prefect of her house so that was expected of her. "Just make your friend promise not to study too much. I've learned that breaks are also important to let the information set in your head." Leo advised.

Beaming he nodded. "Of course Beatrice, we can eat ice cream anytime. Just come and find me."

SPOILER!!: Medea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Oh how unfortunate. And just after they'd raised all that money to restore it too. "That is rotten luck." she mumbled, glancing in the direction of the refence section while slouching a little against the desk. "Is it difficult to get to?"

Medea straightened a bit, smile forming once again as he went on with gobstones, not really paying attention that she started fiddling with a random quill sitting in reach. "I really did. Quite a different experience than votching from the sidelines. In a good vay, of course." Though her attention wasn't completely taken by the game. She hadn't missed those funny faces directed to them from the sidelines either. "Plus, you know...it's nice. Being a co-advisor, I mean. Next to you."

Fiddle fiddle.

"My sentiment exactly," Leo grumbled. "After all the noise and such everyone had to endure last term when the renovations went on in the library." He trailed off with a tired shake of his head. Leaning against the desk he gestured with a thumb towards the ceiling. "The leak is in corner where two walls meet. I fear that it’s a whole that spans over several floors." If it turned out to be true then the library was probably not the only affected room.

Leo couldn't help, but smile as Medea spoke of how she had felt about officiating. "I know, its exciting and you get so into the match that you watch every rolled stone with a held breath." It really was an engaging sport. Not in the same way as quidditch but it had its own charm.

Feeling his ears burn warm he murmured. "I think it’s nice to officiate alongside you too."

"Would you like to go to the butterfly garden on a date with me? We could bring with us some ice cream cones and watch the butterflies dance." Please don’t say no. Leo pleaded silently.