Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

SPOILER!!: Mr. Librarian!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"That’s up to you Beatrice." He commented quietly. "I might know more after the staff meeting next week." Hopefully, to not be able to tell the student’s anything except that they were looking into the situation wouldn’t exactly sooth their parent’s minds. Leo knew that it was only a matter of time before the head’s of houses mailboxes would be flooded with letters from concerned parents.

Questionnaires....

Leo’s eyes widened slightly in surprise when Beatrice declared that she wanted NEWT questionnaires for all subjects and even questionnaires from the last 5 terms. Pulling out his wand he mumbled accio again and watched as the mountain of questionnaires on the counter increased into what could only be described as a small mountain. Stepping around the counter he gestured towards the huge stack. "You're welcome to rummage and compile all the questionnaires you want from those Beatrice. I only have one small request that you put the questionnaires you’re not borrowing back in the reference shelves."
They were going to have a staff meeting....next week? The question was if Mr. Kitridge would care to share what he'd learn during that meeting. Things were getting shifty, huh? "Erm...I just...don't get why the Headmistress isn't saying anything about what really caused all of this, sir. I mean...I believe that we deserve to know." Right? Hopefully, the librarian will bring that concern up during their meeting.

As of the moment, Beezus had questionnaires to secure. She smiled sheepishly at the man when his eyes had evidently widened at her. "Just...helping out someone, sir." In case he was wondering. She rubbed her nape as the more questionnaires piled up on that edge of the counter. She was free to rummage and borrow out what she deemed was needed. She just had to return those in the Reference Shelves after. Okay, she got that. "Thank you so much, Mr. Kitridge. I'll even arrange them back according to its corresponding term, sir." Since all of it were just basically stacked haphazardly.

"Oh, and sir...since I'm doing this....can we have ice cream together some other time? I'd still want to try out the flavors you have." She was ice cream. And ice cream was her.