Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

SPOILER!!: Beatrice
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
She kinda figured that one out....that it might be only the Headmistress herself who can fill up that hole she had in her mind about how this whole cutback for the school happened in first place. "I...don't really think I'd want to ask Headmistress Truebridge about that sir. " She'd never really talked to the woman before either....ever.
And....the questionnaires.

Beezus watched as the stacks of paper and all that stuff crowded the counter and even stepped back a bit. "Oh..erm.....I was hoping those for all subjects, sir. And....preferably a compilation of those from terms ago? Last three terms, maybe? Or...from the previous five terms if it isn't such a bother." She knew it was a huge bother though, so she tagged on. "But I can compile them myself, Mr. Kitridge. " Because it seemed like there were other students needing his assistance. That was, if he allowed her to touch the questionnaires and rummage through them.

"That’s up to you Beatrice." He commented quietly. "I might know more after the staff meeting next week." Hopefully, to not be able to tell the student’s anything except that they were looking into the situation wouldn’t exactly sooth their parent’s minds. Leo knew that it was only a matter of time before the head’s of houses mailboxes would be flooded with letters from concerned parents.

Questionnaires....

Leo’s eyes widened slightly in surprise when Beatrice declared that she wanted NEWT questionnaires for all subjects and even questionnaires from the last 5 terms. Pulling out his wand he mumbled accio again and watched as the mountain of questionnaires on the counter increased into what could only be described as a small mountain. Stepping around the counter he gestured towards the huge stack. "You're welcome to rummage and compile all the questionnaires you want from those Beatrice. I only have one small request that you put the questionnaires you’re not borrowing back in the reference shelves."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MabelleMalfoy View Post
Aphrodite'd been pay attention to Mr. Kitridge's words, definitely this guy really like her father!
While smiled back to the librarian, she said, "Thank you very much, sir. I certainly will not hesitate to ask for help. So, I'll see you later Mr. Kitridge; once again, I'm very pleased to meet you," she said as she slowly left the table located on the front, and she began to enter the library ..
"You’re welcome dear. And it was a pleasure meet you too Aphrodite." Leo called after the young lioness as she started to walk deeper into the library depths on her first tour of the place. Scratching his head when he didn’t see the lioness anymore, he tried to remember what he had been doing before Aphrodite had come over. Staring down at the parchments nothing came to him. Maybe he needed to get some coffee to clear his head?