Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #18 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Leo knew by Beatrice's reply that she wasn’t satisfied with his answer. He couldn’t give her information which he didn’t possess. It was impossible. He could guess just like the students no doubt did. "I wish I could give you more information Beatrice but at the moment I don't know more than you do unfortunately. The only one who might be able to shed more light is Headmistress Truebridge." But even that wasn’t certain.

Pulling out his wand he silently whispered an incantation. A few moments later a large stack of NEWT review questionnaires appeared on the counter in front of him. Blinking he asked as he peered over the stack at Beatrice. "Do you want review questions for all subjects or just a few of them for now?"
She kinda figured that one out....that it might be only the Headmistress herself who can fill up that hole she had in her mind about how this whole cutback for the school happened in first place. "I...don't really think I'd want to ask Headmistress Truebridge about that sir. " She'd never really talked to the woman before either....ever.

And....the questionnaires.

Beezus watched as the stacks of paper and all that stuff crowded the counter and even stepped back a bit. "Oh..erm.....I was hoping those for all subjects, sir. And....preferably a compilation of those from terms ago? Last three terms, maybe? Or...from the previous five terms if it isn't such a bother." She knew it was a huge bother though, so she tagged on. "But I can compile them myself, Mr. Kitridge. " Because it seemed like there were other students needing his assistance. That was, if he allowed her to touch the questionnaires and rummage through them.