Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAlice View Post
Oh no she'd interrupted. Oops. Derry peeked through her ginger hair sheepishly, but the librarian didn't seem annoyed or anything. She smiled back at him and nodded. "I just wondered... if you didn't have a book here... if the school can order it to borrow or if I'd have to buy it myself.." It was weird asking this with someone else present, but there you go. It was the only way Derry had been able to afford to read as much as she did her whole life - the library in her village had ordered books for her pretty much every month for her whole life... Though she got the feeling she'd never run out of things to read here... just sometimes she heard about a book that she really wanted to read.

Derry glanced over at the Ravenclaw prefect with a shy smile. Ice cream, right... umm... "Oh, no thank you..." She didn't eat ice cream much, she'd had a huge allergic reaction to a nutty topping once and since then she mainly avoided the stuff.
Focusing on Derry once more Leo replied. "The libraries selection of books is quite vast. But if we by chance don’t own the book you want to borrow then of course I can order it so that you can borrow it later." Pulling up a parchment from under the counter he asked curiously "What book are you interested in borrowing?" Hopefully not a book housed in the restricted section.

It was a pity that the snakette didn't want to share ice cream with him but not everyone liked ice cream just like everyone didn't like cheese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MabelleMalfoy View Post
"Hello sir, my name is Aphrodite Dragongrass, pleased to meet you, sir,"
she replied to the man in front of her with a cheerful. Looking at this man, he remind her of Father, and she missed him .. it seems after this she will send a letter to Mother and Father, but now there are other things she wants to do,
"Do mind if I look around the library, sir?"
she asked again to the librarian.
"Its a pleasure to meet you too Aphrodite." Leo responded with soft smile. "Not at all, go look around as much as you want. The library is here for you after all." Before the blond lioness had a chance to leave he added. "If you need any assistance or don’t know how to find a particular book let me know and i’ll help." Yes, because aiding the young was always fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
"Hope I'm not interrupting anything." It didn't look like it from her point of view at least. Her shoulders raised a little in a sheepish manner anyhow as she glanced to the shelves of books momentarily. Ahem, right. Back to what she was here for. "I erm...vonted to thank you actually. For letting me officiate most of the match." She paused briefly as her smile grew. "It vos rather exciting."
Shaking his head he responded. "No, you weren't really interrupting anything Medea. I think I need to consult the caretaker on best course of action anyway. There is a leak in the ceiling down by the reference section." He explained.

Shrugging Leo replied with a soft grin. "You don't need to thank me. I thought the easiest way for you to get your feet wet so to speak was if you got to try leading the match without too much involvement from me."

"So you liked officiating gobstones?" he wondered curiously? Leo hoped Medea did because he liked spending time with her.