Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Tazzie

DERP & DIMC
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harri Ainsworth
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Owen Montezor
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Beatrice Castell
Environmental Protection
x12
❄Suaviter in modo, fortiter in re❄| ⚕=equivalent exchange=⚕ | pinned ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Beatrice was not making sense. She thought it was good to be back, but not entirely? Shrugging Leo let it pass. He figured that her mind was on the sad, very SAD revelations from the headmistress at the feast. But sad stuff was just too sad to talk about and Leo was HAPPY, very happy and he was intending to stay happy so he just shrugged as he responded calmly still beaming brightly at the prefect. "I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to Beatrice? Lots happened this summer just like it always does...I visited Hawaii it was amazing." As an afterthought he asked while scratching his head. "Or did you mean what the headmistress spoke about at the feast?"

"Come now why dwell on sad things when we can be merry and happy. A new year is starting. Want to come to my office and eat ice cream to celebrate its beginning? I've got yummy flavours." He coaxed with a wide beam. Yes ice cream was much better than sad tidings.
"Oh. You've been to Hawaii, sir? How was it?" That was on her list, right? To visit Hawaii. That place was magnificent, or so she heard but from the photographs she'd come across, it was really a paradise so it was on the list. And lots happened to her summer too. But YES, Mr. Librarian....what she wanted to talk about was the events that took place during the summer that the Headmistress mentioned at the Feast. "Erm, sorry sir. But I just, I want to know....why the school has suddenly become poor when that Auction from last term must have earned thousands of galleons. Also, the house elves.....Mr. Kitridge, why did they resign?" Meh. She had questions but if he didn't want to give her or didn't have the answers she needed then she was not going to hold anything against him.

But she did hope that the Librarian would be able to clear up some of her inquiries.

"I'm not sad, sir." She was just....frustrated about it all. Most especially, because them Prefects weren't even informed of it. Not even a tiny bit of information. Siiiiigh. Now the man was offering her some ice cream. Who was she to say no? "Ice cream would be wonderful, sir." She smiled broadly at him. Ice cream, ice cream. The only one with her through thick and thin. She could use a huge bowl right about now.