Thread: Front Desk
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Default Going away (thursday-sunday) i'll post from my phone when i can.
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxPandora View Post
Cheerful Librarian was cheerful. She couldn't help but smile as she replied, "It's.....good to be back, Mr. Kitridge." Oh, just who was she kidding? "Well, not entirely good but..." Beezus trailed off and shrugged.

If she was concerned with what was going on with the school right now, she would've gone to the Headmistress herself. And she was indeed concerned, but she chose to be here than see the Headmistress and the tyrannical pinkness of her office because she felt more comfortable with the confines of books around her. Besides, she heard that the Head Girl and Boy had taken the liberty to do the questioning of the Headmistress. So, she'd do her own asking. "Sir, what really happened during the summer?"
Beatrice was not making sense. She thought it was good to be back, but not entirely? Shrugging Leo let it pass. He figured that her mind was on the sad, very SAD revelations from the headmistress at the feast. But sad stuff was just too sad to talk about and Leo was HAPPY, very happy and he was intending to stay happy so he just shrugged as he responded calmly still beaming brightly at the prefect. "I'm not sure what exactly you are referring to Beatrice? Lots happened this summer just like it always does...I visited Hawaii it was amazing." As an afterthought he asked while scratching his head. "Or did you mean what the headmistress spoke about at the feast?"

"Come now why dwell on sad things when we can be merry and happy. A new year is starting. Want to come to my office and eat ice cream to celebrate its beginning? I've got yummy flavours." He coaxed with a wide beam. Yes ice cream was much better than sad tidings.