View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 05:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Luna_Midnight

Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arista Royal
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Sky-Light Rain Nigthingale-Doherty
Magical Transportation
x7 x3
Assistant Marauder | 1/2 of BenSky | Hit Wiz! | Mischief Managed

SPOILER!!: All of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Roxanne had hurried over to vote herself after posting the notice on the DERP bulletin board to do so. But after catching sight of the garishly decorated booths and table, she started to wish that she hadn't. Who thought that actually looked good?! And it wasn't the color she objected too, since she actually kind of liked the color pink. It was the fact that it was SHINY VELVET. Who used shiny or velvet materials at a serious occasion? Or even together at all ever?

Getting over just barely the decor, she recognized the two people in front of her. "Hello Wes, Sky," she greeted, giving each of them a nod. "Nice decorations, huh?" That last bit was said with a bit of a smirk. She pulled out her wand and Ministry I.D. and held them out to the Board of Elections worker, taking the offered ballot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
While Wes was waiting to be handed his ballot, he glanced around the voting area to see if there was anything that could potentially pose a security problem. Just out of habit, ya know. He heard someone speaking behind him and pivoted slightly to see Sky.

"Hey Sky," he greeted his own employee, with a smile. "It's going all right, you know, just... voting." Well wasn't that obvious, Wes. Oh look, Emily was here too! And Roxanne... and Isobel... who technically weren't his employees anymore, but were still MLE people in his eyes.

Nice decorations, HAH. Wes let out a snort at that one. "Yeah, Roxanne. I don't know how they expect us to vote if our eyes bleed out before we even get the ballot." Those curtains were hideous. He was tempted to charm them a less offensive color, like blue, when he got his wand back... but then would that count as tampering with elections? Hmmmmm.

"Morning, Iz," Wes also greeted his wife with a wink. Heh. Long time no see.

Sky gave a smile. "Thats good." Yep they were voting, thats why they were standing in the ugly room. She turned to see Roxanne and Isobel and look Emily was there too. "Hello Roxanne and Isobel." hadn't seen Roxanne much since she left DMLE to go to the DERP squad. Not that, that was a bad thing... She hoped she was enjoying the environmental protection department.

Nice decorations? She let out a laugh as she heard Wes. "Who would pick such horrid decor?" Pink was fine sometimes in moderation. But for an election wasn't blue or red the colors normally used? Or black. They were much better colors in her opinion...

Fire works through my veins into my heart

Remember the night’s dancing under the sky