View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default MLE Reunion Peeps :D
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

While Wes was waiting to be handed his ballot, he glanced around the voting area to see if there was anything that could potentially pose a security problem. Just out of habit, ya know. He heard someone speaking behind him and pivoted slightly to see Sky.

"Hey Sky," he greeted his own employee, with a smile. "It's going all right, you know, just... voting." Well wasn't that obvious, Wes. Oh look, Emily was here too! And Roxanne... and Isobel... who technically weren't his employees anymore, but were still MLE people in his eyes.

Nice decorations, HAH. Wes let out a snort at that one. "Yeah, Roxanne. I don't know how they expect us to vote if our eyes bleed out before we even get the ballot." Those curtains were hideous. He was tempted to charm them a less offensive color, like blue, when he got his wand back... but then would that count as tampering with elections? Hmmmmm.

"Morning, Iz," Wes also greeted his wife with a wink. Heh. Long time no see.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind