View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
dan arjay

Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cullen Maximus Pavus Trevelyan
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Zacharias David McMillan
Minister's Office
x2
Science Freak | Royalty in Love

Today is the day. It seems only yesterday that he was appointed as a the Head of the Board of Elections and now is the time that he needs to stand up.

He stepped out of the Floo network fireplace. He looked around and a few people were already there ready for a long day. Some look excited and some looked amazed. Zach, on the other hand looked confident and hopeful.

He then looked at the arrangements happening for the polling place. They managed to ask for help from other department with regards to setting up the place and he was very thankful for that.

He looked at the people that was already there and gave them a smile and nodded. "Good day" he said with a hearty smile.
Text Cut: Minister
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Alexander made way from his office on level one to the voting polls in the Atrium. He cared about this election for three main reasons, and their names were Hecate, Sierra, and Ariadne. Sure, Sierra would be a graduate soon enough, buts he was still a student now. Then there was his wife, a professor, and then his baby girl, who'd likely be a student there someday.

Although he was fairly sure his employees knew him, one could never be to sure in the world of impersonations. AKA Polyjuice. He presented his wand and identification, checked in, and then left to vote. After voting for the candidates of his choice, he turned in his ballot and considered his work here done.

He headed back to his office with confidence in his step.

He looked up after sitting on his fancy chair and table and saw the Minister of Magic. He stood up and said, "Good day, Mr. Greingoth. How are we feeling today?".

He then received his wand and ID to verify his identity. He returned his wand and ID and said, "Please vote responsibly" he said with a smile.

Text Cut: sarahloo
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
Once the booths were up and ready, Ella took a break from her work to go vote. Sadly, she didn't have any of her own personal children to think of in the voting process... but in order to vote truthfully, she put herself in the mindset of a mother.

After checking in with her wand was successful, Ella stepped up to a booth and made her rather difficult choice. Once she was done and felt confident with her answers, she left the Atrium pleased.

He took the next person's wand and ID and smiled at her, [I][I]"Have a great time and vote responsibly" he said as he handed her a ballot.

Text Cut: Silver Ninjay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Stepping up to the tables, Gavin watched as people signed in and headed for the booths. Handing them his Ministry ID and wand he waited for them to check him in, thanking the person he headed for the next open booth with his ballot.

Filling out the ballot he chose who he'd want to be on the board with him, making certain that all the choices were correct and stepped out and placed the ballot into the ballot safe before walking away.

He looked at the man's ID and wand to make sure there is no fraud happening. He looked at him and smiled, "Have a good day and vote responsibly" he said.

Red roses too.

I see 'em bloom for me and for you.

And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.

Last edited by dan arjay; 03-28-2013 at 01:02 AM.