View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 03:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Bjorn Berg
Puffskein

Default RPing this all in one post cuz I can't be on for a few days.
Slick Dealer

Ah, level one. The floor where the Minister's office was, no? He doubted many people had had the privilege to come up here, even some of the Ministry's own employees. But he was here today to register Erik with the Board of Elections, so he was here on business and definitely allowed.

Freeing himself from the lift, he heard the golden grilles shut behind him and he set off down the hallway, the plush purple carpet muffling each footfall. Ah, that table looks official. And indeed it was the place to sign up. Behind the small table sat two employees, with no other managers in sight. Bjorn quickly put on his most winning smile.

"Gooood morning, sir and madam. I take it this is where I sign up my candidate for the Hogwarts Board of Governors election?" It was quite obvious, but it was always good to make people feel needed. He slapped a hand to his forehead. "Great Scot, one hundred Galleons? Quite a lofty sum, don't you think?" he said with a roguish wink. Nevermind the Galleons. We'll easily make it back with what we have planned for this summer...

Reaching inside his coat, he pulled out a tiny sack. "Undetectable Extension Charm," he said by way of explanation for the clearly not-Galleon-sized bag. "Don't worry, it's all in there. And I even checked it personally for leprechaun gold." Cue another winning smile.

Having done the dirty deed, he scribbled Erik's name down and filled in the necessary lines. "Well I think that about does it, no? Lots to do, so I'll just be off, then." Bjorn handed the paper to the assistants, turned tail, and walked back to the elevators.