Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #24 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
Things had changed? Now that was something Erik didn't want to hear...unless it benefited him somehow. Some changes could be good. He exhaled at the words 'lost puppy,' a breath that became a shallow laugh.

"All right, Ivy," he dipped her down and let her hang there for a bit while his blue eyes pierced her pretty face. "I might have answers too...if you phrase your questions right. Be mindful that I can't just have a tell all session with you in the middle of the British Ministry of Magic."

And just what had he asked her to do, hmm? One thing. One tiny thing. So far.
Ivy was mildly surprised when Erik sent her into a dip, but she actually couldn't help but show the tiniest of smiles on her lips. And it was even geniune, too. But it soon faded as she stared into his blue eyes... Good. That was a good start. "I wouldn't expect you to," she replied.

Her smirk returned. "Why, yes, Erik. I would love to go on a date with you, how kind of you to ask." 'Tell all' session, date, same thing. "Name the place and time and I'll be there." Ivy shot him a subtle wink, obviously in a better mood now that things had gone her way... a little.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise