Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:27 AM   #22 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
"Of course there is," he said softly, his eyes flicking about impatiently again, almost into an eye roll. Erik let the silence fall too, even with the weird music blasting all around them. "Ivy," he tried to inject some patience into his tone a few moments later, "just think about what you know about me. You said you wanted to work with me despite what you do or do not know." Though now she also didn't have much choice any more...not his fault. "Was that true?"

...and now she was clamming up. Fine. He inhaled slowly and said nothing further, though at least he was still dancing with her. Just very quietly dancing.
He was getting impatient, Ivy could tell. And that definitely wasn't winning him any points in her book. He was getting further away from that answer he wanted. "That was true," she replied calmly and quietly. "Things have changed, Erik. I need something to go off of. We're supposed to be working together. I'm not just going to follow you around like a lost puppy and do everything you ask like a petty ball boy."

Ivy kept her eyes on him as the danced. She wasn't done. "You obviously know who I am and what I do. I have answers if you're willing to cooperate and play nicely." Was that so hard?

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise