Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:01 AM   #20 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Vinteren View Post
There, there it was. The question. A smile tugged at the corner of Erik's lips but this was not the time. His face showed a moment of impatience, not for her, but for himself.

"I ask because I have to ask." He continued to lead the dance in a small circle, with small steps. "Is there anything else to it? Country of origin? Favoured habitat?" It was too simple. He was suspicious...not that he was doubting Ivy's knowledge on the subject, just...the subject itself.

He had always hated Herbology and Potions for this reason. It just didn't make sense.
Ivy narrowed her eyes at Erik again. "There's a reason behind your asking." And she wanted to know before she went into more detail. And he was being rather demanding about it, too... Goodness. Ivy let a moment of silence settle between them before replying.

"I don't know," she replied simply. And maybe that was true. Maybe it was somewhere in the back of her mind, or maybe it was in a book in her library back home, or maybe she simply did not know. Even if she did know, Ivy wasn't quite sure she would share it with Erik. At least not now.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise