Thread: The Dance Area
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
Erik Vinteren

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post

Ivy narrowed her eyes more at the annoyingly handsome man she was dancing with, significantly tightening her grip on his hand. Every time she was reminded of Trelawney, she wanted to throw things around the room. But... this was a professional gathering and she was supposed to impressing people. So, after a deep breath, she managed to calm herself. But not before she muttered "Shut up," under her breath.

But she was calm now, yes... And she had to admit, Erik was a rather good dancer. It wasn't anything too fancy, but he seemed to know what he was doing. Ivy had to refrain herself from rolling her eyes at his comment, although she did appreciate it. If it was true. And ravishing, really? That wasn't something you heard everyday. Ivy smirked slightly. "Am I really supposed to believe that?" she questioned him quietly. For all she knew, he could just be trying to butter her up.
Erik could only chuckle in reply to her little glare and mutter routine. Oh Ivy. Was he supposed to regret his snide remark because she was gripping his hand now? No, some men would mistake that gesture for a squeeze. Erik did not even flinch under the additional tension in his grip. He enjoyed her spitfire too much.

"Well, it's true," he shrugged slightly. "Just because I don't tell you everything about me doesn't mean I'm lying to you when I do get to speak with you." He paused to spin her out, fancy like, and then pulled her back in even closer. They were in the far corner of the dance floor now.

"Listen, I have something to ask you." Something small, but important.