View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hoole
Ravenclaw
Dugbog

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hilda Elaine Xavier
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gerrude Ferdinand
Magical Transportation
Default Wanted to reply to all four of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahlooo View Post
After making a small scene at the entrance, Ivy made her way over to the buffet table. She skipped right over the food and inspected the drinks carefully for a moment before choosing one and sniffing it lightly. Some sort of wine. Good enough for her. She sipped it slowly, keeping a fellow candidate and that woman who looked like his date in her peripheral vision. So, when did the fun begin?
Gerti did not stay behind with Crip Shaar, who for some reason was now eavesdropping on two of the candidates conversation. She recognized another one of the candidates sitting at the buffet table. She approached her and sat down a chair away. "Hello, I'm Gerti. I was pretty impressed by your speech, by the way. Any idea how things will be done this time?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
John was pretty excited to be here, he was still pretty surprised about being hired in the field he really wanted. Not to mention the former Gryffindor literally had law enforcement written all over him. Having a long line of muggle military relatives, he knew this was his given gift.

Grabbing something to eat he was looking around trying to see if he recognized anyone. So far no luck. -_-
Crip Shaar walked out of the entrrance Archway and towards the buffet table after hearing what had needed to hear. He didn't care about the food, he had eaten before coming. His eyes zeroed in on one of the new Ministry workers, he had watched this one sign up. The boy seemed to be looking for someone. Hmmmmmmmmm.

"OY! I think you dropped something!" So shouted Crip Shaar as he raised a small potion above his head.

Last edited by Hoole; 02-15-2013 at 01:15 AM.