View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
Becky
Hufflepuff

DMC & DIMC
ICW Ambassador
SS 100 Triumphant
Veela

Ministry RPG Name:
Becca Yenorin

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Stuart Taylor
International Cooperation
Liz's Bestie ● Helvetica ● ● Jigglypuff ● Jeff Vader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Nodding, he figured that would be the best route to go. Not many knew about his problems with Kat and unless people had noticed her absence and the fact that the baby hadn't arrived, like it should have a few weeks ago, then no one would know anyway. They might just well think that she was just on maternity leave. Yeah...that made sense. But he couldn't well say she was on maternity leave for the next five years.

He hadn't noticed that she was thinking on anything. He was more paying attention to what was happening in the room and the employees around them. "Sounds good." he said with a grin. He wondered what it was she had planned if he did give her a sign of HEY step in and cause a distraction! "Must be weird for you to be back here." he said softly.
Her eyes fell onto his face as he said it must be weird for her. "It kind of is." she agreed. "Last time I was here, there was a different man on my arm and compared to what followed, we were blissfully happy." Her eyes scanned the room. "Everything has its time, though." She was more than happy at the moment with Gid, but she hoped that the saying 'Good things never last' wouldn't be proved true with them. She was holding onto that relationship with everything she had. "Must be weird for you to be here with me." she turned the conversation back on Gavin.

But tomorrow is ours to win or lose.