View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Erik and Roxanne :)
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Nolan had been planning how he was going to react when he arrived at the Ministry celebration for quite a while now. Ever since his embarrassing humiliation at the last debate, he had to think of a way to redeem himself. He definitely had a few ideas...

As he walked in, he spotted Erik and Roxanne nearby. He smirked to himself when he thought about how he'd seen Erik at the post office shortly after the debate. He hadn't heard much than Erik asking the Head Girl to get him votes, but hadn't really thought of a way to use that against him. Also, knowing Erik, there was more to it than just bribing the girl into rallying support for him.

Still, approached the man with a friendly smile and waved happily at the two of them. "Hello Erik, Roxanne," he said, nodding at the two of them. He straightened his checkered red bowtie and looked around the room. "So, ready to mingle with the folks from the Ministry?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid