View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
Aww. Okay then. Maybe she'd cause some mayhem later? Yes, that would keep Law Enforcement on their toes. She knew what they were like; always working and bored if they had nothing to do! "Ooh, ouch. I'd have dunked the person who put me in that position if I were you!" she frowned, shaking her head. No. That was NOT a nice prospect. "I dunno, these things can get pretty intense and gruelling." Becca gave a half shrug. "Just give me a shout if you need a distraction." she grinned, taking his arm. "By all means. This is your show." she nodded to him, letting him lead the way. Yep, she was just there to make sure no one was mean to him and decided to bite early for moral support.
"Yeah, I'd wanted to do that, but I enjoyed watching the three that had been dunked, get dunked." he said with an amused voice. It had been very amusing watching the three candidates get soaked to the skin. He knew it wouldn't have been as amusing if it had been he himself though, he'd just been relieved that he'd gotten enough votes to keep from being dunked. He hadn't cared if he was one with the top votes but to have so few, that would have bothered him a lot.

Nodding, he gave a slight shrug "I just answer the questions and do as asked and hopefully come out alright." He hated that they might pry, but what could he do? He'd rather this was all done and over with but that was unlikely to happen anytime soon. Walking into the seating area, he steered away from the dance floor, not really caring to do any dancing with Becca. Friend or not, he wasn't about to do that! "I definitely will. Some sort of sign" he whispered conspiratorially.