View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Default Dorian, Tasha ;)
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

It was back to work time already, wasn't it. Wes would never admit out loud that he was a workaholic, but well, deep down inside he knew he was. And so was Izzy. He wasn't even frowning for once as he entered the ballroom with his wife on his arm because he was kind of... glad to be back here.

"Place looks nice," Wes commented to Iz as they walked in and took a look around. His tie was choking him already but it had handsome stripes on it so he figured he'd keep it on for the first hour at least. "Wonder when the...."

He trailed off, forgetting the rest of his sentence for a moment when he recognized the couple just in front of them. Merlin's beard, that wasn't Dorian, one of his old Gryffindor pals and current division head, and Tasha, his sister-in-law, was it?! There, together??!? OH BUT IT WAS. Just look at them, trying to sneak off to the food table already.

"DORIAN," Wes boomed, making his presence known just behind them. He quickened his pace to catch up to the pair, unwittingly dragging Izzy along too probably. "And Tasha," he greeted the pretty lady as well. "How ARE you two DOING today?"

Wes was smiling now, more like smirking, but smiling nonetheless.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind