View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
heart Pinkphoenix's 50 ficlets about Harry/Ginny Sa13+
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Rowling does-- I'm just playing with them for a little while

Welcome to my 50 ficlets about Harry/Ginny's relationship. It won't all be fun and roses but I still hope that you enjoy the ride -pinkphoenix

Text Cut: Prompts 15/50 completed
1. Accio 2. Avada Kedavra 3. Braking Charm 4. Blasting Curse 5. Colloportus 6. Crucio 7. Confundus 8. Diffindo 9. Disapparate 10. Engorgio 11. Expecto Patronum 12. Furnunculus 13. Flagrate 14. Horn Tongue 15. Hurling Hex 16. Impedimenta 17. Imperio 18. Incarcerous 19. Jelly Legs 20. Knitting Charm 21. Langlock 22. Legilimens 23. Levicorpus 24. Lumos 25. Mobilicorpus 26. Morsmordre 27. Muffliato 28. Nox 29. Obliviate 30. Oppugno 31. Orchideous 32. Petrificus Totalus 33. Point Me 34. Protego 35. Quietus 36. Reducto 37. Relashio 38. Rictusempra 39. Sectumsempra 40. Sonorus 41. Scourgify 42. Silencio 43. SpeRevelio 44. Stupefy 45. Tarantallegra 46. Tergeo 47. Twitchy Ears Hex 48. Unbreakable Vow 49. Wingardium Leviosa 50. Waddiwasi

48. Unbreakable Vow- I Forever Promise You

Two days before their wedding, midst all the craziness preparing for the wedding, Harry caught Ginny alone. Hermione was with him.

Ginny frowned at them and asked, "What are you two up to?"

Harry replied, "I've asked her to be the spell caster." Hermione nodded reluctantly--it was clear that she didn't agree with this.

"What spell, Harry?" Ginny asked confused.

"I want to make an unbreakable vow to you--to show you that you are my lifeblood and if anything were to happen to me..."

Ginny smiled and leaned in to kiss him, "Oh, Harry. That's sweet of you but I know your heart and you don't have to make an unbreakable vow to me, alright?"

Harry leaned his forehead on hers and whispered, "If you're sure..."

Ginny laughed and hugged him, "Of course I'm sure. I know you remember? I don't need an unbreakable vow to know that for sure."

Last edited by Lislchen; 09-18-2019 at 08:41 PM.