Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:31 AM   #17 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimmiii View Post
His grin expanded as she smirked at him. Remembering their earlier conversation, Ryan merely nodded at her greeting. She didn't need to know that he got lost about three times while trying to come up here.

"A good...cause?" He said slowly, looking around at all the people. Oh, right. The Board of Governors or whatever. But what did that have to do with this auction thing? He wanted to ask but was afraid she'd yell at him again for not reading the papers. Oh well, it was a lost cause anyway.
"I'm doing very well, actually. Erm, what am I supporting, exactly?" He said as he slipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans and leaned against a nearby table. Cool as a cuke.
Did he really not know why he was here? Selena stared at him. He definitely looked clueless. Even Selena wasn't that clueless about anything... not even Muggle Studies and that stuff was confusing. The former Slytherin tossed her hair over her shoulder.

"Yes. A good cause," Selena said, gesturing to the stuff around them. Auction, donation, books; did it not sound like a good cause or whatever? Did he still not learn how to pick up a newspaper and read? Apparently so because he was asking a ridiculous question. "Where were you the past year?" Because Selena knew what had happened and she didn't even go to Hogwarts.

Did he really not know though? Or was he just saying it? Selena let out a sigh, straightened her blazer and kept a smile on her face. There was press. There was going to be photos. She was not going to lose it or anything. "The reference section was destroyed last term, so we're raising money to help renovate the library through donations and the auction," Selena explained. She had donated a pygmy puff and was expecting everyone to bid on him. "Do you plan on bidding on anything?" Pygmy puff? Yes. Of course.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...