Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Erik Vinteren

DP Editor-in-chief
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Erik Odin Vinteren
Graduated
Default well hello
Vinteren, Erik Vinteren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Gemma walked into the Library Auction a little bit nervous. She was up for auction anyways and how embarrassing would it be if she didn't get bid on.

She walked up to the check in table in her favorite pink dress and a little pair of glitter pink wings. She called it her pixie dress so in her mind she was dress up like one of the pixies from her favorite book, Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue. She knew she would have to explain it all night but that was okay. It was probably longer than most pixies would wear, but she just loved it!

The pink pixie professor walked towards the table and laid down a book...it was a Muggle book, To Kill a Mockingbird, and then picked up a name tag and wrote her name on it and then put 'For Sale' below her name. With a little smile, she put her nametag on and headed towards the stage. She wasn't sure where she was supposed to be.
Erik had half a mind to head toward the auction area already, as he wanted to get a good seat, but he was also thirsty, and one needed to be well-hydrated in order to mingle.

So he grabbed a drink and made a pass by the media table, pausing for a moment as he caught sight of a vision in a pink dress. He recognized this woman, despite her...costume...she had been at the feast, and had visited their table.

"Ms. Cervulean," Erik approached her with a thin smile. "How lovely it is to see you again. I don't think I had the pleasure of introducing myself last time?" He held out his free hand. "I'm Vinteren, Erik Vinteren. Board of Governors candidate."